Friday 30 September 2011

Understanding the brief



I have been given a brief in which I have to shoot and create a VR panorama, the panorama will take on a cylindrical fashion so that the panorama will continuously go around, to make my images rotate around I will be using some given HTML/CSS/jQuery which moves the image on the webpage from either left to right or vice-versa.


I will have to choose multiple locations to shoot my images, I hope to find at least three different locations in which to shoot so that I can get have varied content panoramas.

I will try to use mostly non-destructive photoshop techniques to stitch my images together.

Some of the themes/narrative I have been given include:

Chase or follow
Scene of a Crime
Tourist Guide
Day in a Life
Sense of location





Panorama example


















No comments:

Post a Comment