Thursday 13 October 2011

Shooting - Problems Foreseen

Before shooting I thought that it would be a good idea to go over any problems that I may have when shooting, this way as I am travelling out a bit it will mean that I will not have to go back and reshoot.

The first thing to address is the time of day, I think that the best time of day to shoot would be when the sun is low, so early morning or late afternoon would get the best results. By shooting when the sun is low I hopefully won't have the sun in my images which will really change the colours of each image and make  sticking easier.

When I shoot the viaduct I want to get as much height in the image as possible, I am planning to shoot portrait this way I will get a lot more content within my image.

The weather will play a big part when choosing the day to shoot, ideally I would like it bright as this will bring out the colours, also a clear day would be best as a cloudy sky doesn't photograph as well and looks boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment