Friday 24 February 2012

Video - My thoughts - Mid project review


At the point where I have the purple liquid falling I think that it goes on for a little to long and needs to be shortened, the second thing that I have noticed is that there are a lot of flashing elements in the video especially at the beginning, so ill go over the video and change some of them.

Review
So far so good, I have shot a good amount of video and edited a lot of it into a structured, logical order.
I have now got the text to think about applying text to my video. Learning FCPX didn't take as long as i thought and my first time editing on the programme looks pretty good.

What have I achieved so far?
So far so good, I have shot a good amount of video and edited a lot of it into a structured, logical order.

What unforeseen problems did I encounter?
I had only a small storage space available for recording onto so I had to repeatedly remove and download the footage and then place the card back in the camera, i now however have a couple of 16gb hi-speed cards for shooting the rest.

What delayed my work?
When un-commpressing my HD video it did take quite a long time to complete

What helped to advance my work?
The snow helped a lot I was able to get some shots that I would not have been as good if there hadn't have been any snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment