Wednesday 17 October 2012

IBook design guidelines

Fonts:

The fonts I will be using will be Phoenix script for my had written styled accounts and American type write for blocks of information.




The theme i am going for is a book within an IBook, I will have content on the pages in a skeuomorphism themed design where I will have real objects as like my menu placed on and behind the book. The pages will also join up so that there are no gaps or lines between pages.



For images I want to them look like they have been developed and stuck on the page, my idea is to use things like paper clips, selo tape and cut corners to make it look as if the photos have been stuck in the book.
For my animations i want a realistic looking feel to them so i will be sing 3D models, and photos instead of hand drawn images.


No comments:

Post a Comment