Sunday 7 October 2012

IBook navigation menu

For my navigation I want to have a table with objects on them, each object will be clickable and will take you to a certain page within the IBook.

I started by photographing all the items i wanted to include on this "table".

First of all a started to take photos of the entire scene as a whole as i thought that this would get me the most realistic look. However the images came out bad, only certain parts that i had focused on were in focus and the lighting meant that the objects were not clear enough.

I re-did the scene on a table in better light, however I got the same problem with the previous attempt where only certain parts were in focus.



In the end I decided to create the scene up with separate images, this way i could individually change the colour of each object as well as get each individual object in focus.




After cutting out each image, apply curves to each object and adding drop shadows to each object i got this.
Im really pleased how it came out, all the objects look a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment