Monday 3 December 2012

Interview how to screen shots

For the slideshow between images in my interview I have staggered each image then added a fade in fade out preset.

For the plane zoom out sequence I had 3 images: Kenley airfield, Map of RAF sectors and Map of England.
I started by having each image zoomed in and then having it zoom out as i wanted, i added an opacity change at specific points so it looks as if each images faded into another.




For the cloud effect ii used a grey solid then applied a preset called fractal noise, once i had adjusted the settings i got a cloud effect in which I then animated so that it looked more real. In the end i used 3 of these layers to build up the image and added a small rotation to them, this way they looked more real.

The spitfire is a 3D model which i got from the google sketchup warehouse. By saving it as a .dae file and importing it into photoshop i could then alter colours and lighting. I then imported it into After effects and changed the camera angle unill i got the correct one for my scene.  


The planes over the map was a very simple tween movement for the plane images. The flags were an after thought as the video looked to empty. I gave the flags a wave warp pre-set which gave me the waving look to the flag.


The AA gun bullets were made from rectangles duplicated which then had a gaussian blur applied to them.

The lights were made with a shape layer then adding two sets of gaussian blur in which i angled in different ways. This way i got a longer and more spread out blur  top and bottom.

Adding multiple lights and changing their rotation and scale of each i got lighting effect. The planes again were key framed for the duration of the video.
I made two versions of the lights, one for one of my IBook pages and one for my 1080p interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment