Thursday 13 October 2011

Crit


The overview that I got from class Crit:

The one with the arches would have been nice rotated so that it played the right way up.
I did try to rotate the arches but i had no luck, perhaps with a little more time and research into the code I may have been able to change it, I plan to look into changing it.

There is sometimes not a lot going on in the images.
Most of my panoramas had one focused point in the image, as I have said in my evaluation I would like to have repeated what I have done with arch one where I have something happening all round the panorama.

Some ghosting that needs changing.
Looking at the images on the projector you can see some points that need to be looked at and some colours that need to be blended better.

No comments:

Post a Comment