Thursday 13 October 2011

Ideas - Locations


For my panoramic images I want to have two locations in which I will shoot two panoramas at each. The first location I would like to shoot is the viaduct that runs between Haywards Heath and Balcombe, I want to take on a different viewpoint from standard panoramas and instead of shooting across the horizon I want to cross it; this would make it a lot different from most conventional panoramas. so I want to try to shoot from the under the viaduct crossing the horizon in my 360˚ panorama, by doing this I think that it would create a really interesting viewpoint for my panorama. 


For the second panorama at the same location I would like to shoot the viaduct with a more conventional style and go with the horizon; showing both these panoramas together will be a interesting combination as people will mainly see the viaduct from a distance, to see it from a completely different angle and perspective will make it more interesting.



For my second set of images I would like to shoot the Jack and Jill windmills near Ditching, I am not really sure on how to approach taking the pictures of the windmills as its location and height would make it tricky to shoot. Perhaps getting as high as possible to take the picture of the windmill would work best.


View Larger Map


No comments:

Post a Comment