Thursday 13 October 2011

Decision - Final Locations


The locations I have finalised upon are the ditching windmills and the viaduct.
For the viaduct I am wanting  to shoot from under it and cross the horizon, I plan on standing under one of the many arches, this will mean that I am higher up so I will have a more interesting shot from high to low than if i were to shoot ground level.
If I were to shoot at ground level I would have a big patch of grass in my panorama which I do not want, so if I shoot from on top of one of the inner arches I will have a lot less grass and have a small piece of brick where I would stand this would not effect my overall panorama as much.

When I do shoot my images from on top of the arches I will capture where the arch joins to the body of the bridge, this is quite an unusual patten that I would like to capture and include within the 360˚ panorama.

For the second image I have decided that I will shoot from across the road, this way I am far back enough to capture the full height of the viaduct and also get in some of its surroundings The only problem I see is when taking the pictures is that it may be too low even with a tripod, I am thinking of placing the tripod ontop of a car to raise it up just that little bit more that way I can get the viaduct more centred within the panorama.




The second place I have decided on is the Jack and Jill windmills, there is a path that leads from one of the windmills to the other side of the downs and I think that I will stand and shoot so that I get part of the windmill in and then the path across to the downs, usually there are also a lot of walkers around so it might be good to capture some some people in my panorama. There is a place where there is an old wooden sign that I would like to incorporate into the image so that you can see where it was taken.



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment