Tuesday 31 January 2012

Video Effects - Droste and others

Researching online I came a across what is known as the droste effect.
The droste effect is where an image is inside the same image inside the same image and each time it gets smaller. Using after effects I made this which is similar to the effects I looked at. Im not sure at this time if this effect is useful or that ill use it but is an option I could use.









I have also been experimenting with some FCPX effects trying them out with different filters and combinations using some test footage that I shot previous.

W/ DAZZEL

WO/ DAZZEL

W/ TINT

WO/ TINT

W/ VIGNETTE, FILM GRAIN, BAD TV, COMBAT, CRISP CONTRAST

W/ VIGNETTE, FILM GRAIN, COMBAT, CRISP CONTRAST

W/ FILM GRAIN, COMBAT, CRISP CONTRAST
W/ CRISP CONTRAST
WO/ VIGNETTE, FILM GRAIN, BAD TV, COMBAT, CRISP CONTRAST
After playing around in FCPX I found the filters, effects and transitions that worked well together and on there own, I really like the bad tv filter with roll, I think that I will develop this and incorporate it into my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment