Wednesday 18 January 2012

logo ideas



This logo is for the hotel I plan on incorporating into my leaflets and/or adverts, the hotel will be called "Bedrocks"
This logo is for the flats, I'm by saying executive apartments instead of flats it seems more up market and professional which is what the brief expresses


I started to play around with the idea that i would use folded over corners within my designs,  i have an idea that it could then reveal a QR code or a small logo, on my leaflet someone had the idea of having BN1...BN2...BN3 on each of the pages like page numbers, however i don't think that it is necessary as it may convey confusion as they could be different post codes, also trying to fit in the "2" and "3" to match the "1" would be a little difficult.

This is a bit more of a modern logo, the spacing need some work.


This logo is one of my favourite logos that i have designed, the black and white contrast well together, i am neither drawn to the "brighton" or the "london road"  but the mixture of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment