Monday 20 February 2012

Polaroid image sequence

First of alI I imported my desired clips into After Clips and created a new composition.


Using the pen tool a drew around my first polaroid image, this creates the mask.



Then I selected the time vary stop watch so that the mask moved as it went frame by frame, this meant that i had a polaroid falling with out any sky.



Then for each frame I repeated the process and dragged out the mask to match the next frame, I also repeated it for each video of each polaroid.


Then I added a sky to the background, I chose to use moving clouds as it looked more realistic than just a plain blue sky.



By doing this process it means that I can change the direction, size, orientation, layer that its on, opacity and speed, therefore I can move around my clips to suit my video, I used this technique to land the last polaroid onto the camera.


I aligned the polaroid with my next video clip that it would fade into.



I then started with this clip by having it zoomed in and then panning out which revealed more of the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment