Friday 10 February 2012

Video shoot

I have shot about 75% of my video content and as I though I do not have enough space so will be using the external drives, I have shot 30gb of video which has been transcoded to about 100gb+ of video.

When shooting I shot as many angles as I could I also changed how close I was and tried some different lighting, that way I have a lot of video to work with and saves me going back to reshoot and re-set up the scene which would waste time.

My first lot of shooting involved rice an incents stick, to be honest this was a bit of a failure I got one ok shot of rice falling but i probably would not use it anyway, the incents stick would have looked good if i could have got close enough but i could not so i left the incents stick and rice idea.

My next shoot was much more productive, I started to shoot the ideas and angles that i had previously looked at, also by doing this I came across new objects and circumstances that I wanted to shoot.
For example when I wanted to shoot my glass paper weight when I placed it down to shoot the sun shined upon it and gave me a great shadow.




After doing this I had the idea to have writing on my hand and do a similar movement to the ones i did with the latex gloves, similar to these:



I came to this idea after i had tried to write on the latex gloves, the ink didn't dry properly and it was incredibly difficult to write on the latex as it kept wrinkling up and distorting the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment