Thursday 1 March 2012

TEXT - layouts

I have now changed the text and I have three variations:


This video has all the same sized text at the end, I do not find it as impacting as the next one, however this one covers up less of the image behind which is what I wanted.


For the text in this video I have made it so that the words fill the screen which makes it seem a little more impacting.


This video with text is my favourite due to the flying in effect, however you cannot see the image behind it, it doesn't flow as nice into the text as the other two. I may try using the flying in effect on the other two and see if that looks any better, that way I have the best of each.

After looking back at the videos I do think that the smaller text works better because you can see more of the image behind it which is far more impacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment