Friday 7 December 2012

User testing

User testing wise I have watched people and had feedback on things that i may/will change within the IBook. One main one was the size of the roundels used in the pop over widgets, people found them a little to small to be able to easily click them. I have now increased the size of the roundels by an extra 6 pixels. This makes them a lot easier to click on.

When people got to the end of a gallery page they continued to swipe as if there were more images, however due to this the entire page then moves and users have to swipe back. I could potentially place a end of gallery image that would say that you have reached the end.


Another point that I asked was the legibility of the text. I found that most people said it was alright a few said it was a little hard to read but fitted in with the design of the book. I will probably keep the text as it is or find a similar font that is a little easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment