Monday 21 January 2013

Brief analysis

I have the option to create a campaign, new product, new packaging or communications idea.

I am liking the idea of creating a campaign that is centred around a new packaging design, I want to create a video which shows off the design using creative visuals and camera techniques.
I need to create a campaign that is suited to younger audiences 18-30, for this I will need to look into and research how existing companies try to communicate their products to a younger audience.
When coming up with a design I will need to think about how I will use the design across different medias - Web, Tv and Printed artwork such as posters, packaging and coasters.
I need to present Douwe Egberts as contemporary meaning that it needs to fit in with the current time: modern, yet retaining its heritage and expertise. So a modern design that keeps the Douwe Egberts heritage (values, traditions) and it's expertise (250 years).

The challenge in this brief is to find a way of making coffee drunk at home as appealing as coffee drunk in a coffee shop.


Target audience:

Coffee Lovers & Coffee Connectors. 25+, demographic classification ABC1, educated, a thirst for knowledge, curious, pursuers of pleasure, like to travel, experimental, foodies, passionate, love life, pay for quality.

Mandatories:

The DE logo (red seal + wording) must be used.


Overall I need to target 25 year olds to make them want to drink coffee at home using a new campaign, packaging idea while keeping the Douwe Egberts heritage and expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment