Monday 21 January 2013

Douwe Egberts Company Research

Looking at the facebook page for Douwe Egberts there was a post asking people to give one word that describes the coffee.  I think that having the names of people and the words that they use may have an idea in it.

Their current website does not really attract a younger audience, it's more focused at their current target audience of 50+ as with their product packaging



This is the logo that I will be using on any artwork/video I use, within the brief I have a branding guideline pdf which I need to stick by. I like the logo, the first thing that comes to mind is using it as a sticker/seal to go on packs.

The coffee packs use a variety of colours that symbolise what kind of coffee is in the pack, for example their gold range coffee has a gold packet, their Brazilian Samba coffee is in a red design packet giving the impression that its a spicy coffee.



Douwe Egberts also have a twitter page, I think that I could incorporate this element into an advert: Sharing coffee.


The Egberts Van was used to spread the word of the "flavour collective" range of coffee by giving people free samples of the coffee. Perhaps having samples within a pack so people could try another flavour.






No comments:

Post a Comment